Monday, April 18, 2011

The Brightwoodian has hit a landmark

Holy guacamole, I just realized I've been keeping this blog for a year. And in typical "me" fashion, I completely forgot the anniversary (it was April 3), just as I'm lousy at remembering birthdays/anniversaries of any kind (though I prefer to think that I'm just "unconcerned with barometric benchmarky dates, as I'm too busy living in the present, thank you very much"). My first post was entitled Stalled Curtis Chevy development put to interim use, and it was ostensibly about Fenty's reelection campaign taking up shop in the old building, though it contained burning undertones of "when the hell are they finally going to get moving with that project?" Of course, at the time, I was looking forward to a much different development than the one that's currently being planned. What a difference a year makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment