Monday, March 7, 2011

M&M Essentials natural grocery/deli coming soon to 624 Kennedy St. NW


Image: M&M Essentials

More Kennedy Street news...M&M Essentials is a shop that offers "all natural products to enhance your skin, hair, body, and environment."

M&M's products have been available at some shops in the area (as well as at the flea market at 9th and U Streets NW) for a while now, but as far as I know this is their first retail store of their own. The space is right next to Tony's Place.

I'll post more details as I learn them.

UPDATE: I spoke to one of the proprietors, Mustafa, today, and it turns out that M&M is going to be larger in scope than I'd originally thought. In addition to hair/skin care products, they'll be selling groceries...organic produce, kosher and halal meat, etc. The space is two stories, and the upstairs will have a seating area and cafe. Very cool! No firm opening date yet (they have some work to do with DC Water first), so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Do they have any ETA on when they plan to open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet; I'll post as soon as I have more info!

    ReplyDelete